Doctor insights on:
Whats The White Stuff That Comes Out Vagina
Many things: There are many things this could be, both benign and infectious. This is a discussion best had face to face with a physician rather than online, so that specifics can be asked. ...Read more
A "blind" answer: It is not possible for any MD to give you an accurate answer without an examination. See a MD if the discharge is itching or has an odor. ...Read more
Old blood: Old blood usually looks like brown stuff when it comes out of your vagina. ...Read more
Needs GYN MD visit: It means that you need to see a GYN MD to see specifically what the problem is and how best to treat it, if necessary. ...Read more
Please: Consider having an adult or someone who is at least 16 years old ask this question for you. You need to be at least 16 years old to post questions on Healthtap. Thanks. ...Read more
Old period blood: One of the most common reasons for black vaginal discharge is that old blood was stuck in the cervix. In general, the darker the blood is, the longer it has been in the cervix, and it is normal for some blood from menstruation to take days or even weeks to make its way out of the vagina. Sometimes A tampon can be left in the vagina and it will have black blood and a foul discharge. ...Read more
I'm getting a white type of Jelly stuff that comes out my vagina and I wanted to know what it was and if it is anything serious???
Slimy stuff that comes out of my vagina it doesn't itch but it does have an odder. I feel like there's too much for normal discharge what could it be?
Brown = old blood: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test. There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
This is likely older: Deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
If it blood that is: Old ; had deoxygenated then it is normal. But if it is a stationary lesion it should be medically evaluated. ...Read more
Could be yeast infec: Infection or other please call your gyn. ...Read more
Secretions.: Clear, no odor, no pain, no burning, no redness? It may just be a normal vaginal secretion. If there is odor, itching, burning or redness — please seek med eval. ...Read more
Vaginal discharge: A clumpy (cottage cheese- like), white, non- odorous discharge associated w itching, burning, swelling or redness can be due to yeast infections. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
?yeast infection: Often, a thick white discharge can be indicative of a yeast infection, which can be a common vaginal infection. At times, there is no specific cause, just an overgrowth of the yeast causing an infection, other causes can be diabetes which causes yeast to thrive on a sugary vaginal environment, or recent antibiotic use which allow yeast overgrowth. You may want to see a gyn to be safe. Good luck. ...Read more
Possibly: A clumpy (cottage cheese- like), white, non- odorous discharge associated w itching, burning, swelling or redness can be due to yeast infections. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
Old blood: This is usually old bloodGet a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Discharge in a woman can be abnormal, normal, or transitional. It all depends on your history. It may be important for you to see a provider to be sure. They may be able to run tests on the discharge and obtain a complete history. Some common causes of discharge can be yeast, bacterial vaginosis or stds in the setting of vaginal discomfort. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What does it mean when u see white silky stuff coming of my vaginal area?
- What is this clear egg white substance coming out if my vaginal?
- Why does my baby have white discharge coming from his nipples what can i do?
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- What if the out side of my vagina burns and hurts when i wipe?
- Clear stuff that comes out of pimples
- What does a boil on the vagina look like?
- White stuff in vagina
- What does it mean when white stuff comes out of your vagina?
- White stuff coming out of my vagina
- White stuff coming out my vagina
- What does it mean when u are pregnant and white stuff always comes out of your vagina and it kinda looks yellow and stinks?
- White bump on nipple squeeze white stuff comes out
- What does a healthy vagina feel like?
- Bad vagina odor and pus pocket on right inside wall
- Smells coming from my vagina
- I have this pice of skin coming out of my vagina
- What is the white stuff that comes out of an ingrown hair?
- The skin around my vaginal area has turned yellow recently why i also have discharge that has an odor dont know if its all related
- The outside of my vagina where the hair grows is itchy and well and the inside i just have a little white discharge is this yeast