Doctor insights on:
Whats The Oldest You Should Be When You Got Your First Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Depends: On your friends of course. It should not be a big deal. ...Read more
Often but not bad: The body sheds the lining of the uterus if the monthly ova (egg) is not fertilized by automatically squeezing the muscles of the uterus which surround the lining of the uterus. Most women have some degree of pain with this but the majority of women find this tolerable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hard to say: To use the site properly you provide some background information and ask a question. We have no access to any prior question you may have asked or any uploads. At this point your age and sex are also unknown.Without basic info, there is little we can offer.You are welcome to start over. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if you got your first period?
- When should you get your first mammogram
- When should you get your first colonoscopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When you first start your period is it brown
- Whats it mean when you start your period early
- When you first get your period what color is it
- How to know when you are getting your first period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free