Doctor insights on:
Whats The Equivalent Of Tonsillitis When Youve Had Tonsils Out
I haven't been coughing, but suffer from tonsillitis! I want my tonsils out I get it twice maybe 3 times a year ?
See an ENT: Having three episodes of tonsillitis a year for several years in a row meets criteria for tonsillectomy. I would suggest you set up an ENT appointment to discuss surgery. Keep in mind that all of the risks as well as benefits need to be entertained prior to surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1 bigger tonsil I have had it for a few years it doesn't seem to be growing also had no problems , noticed size few years ago when i tonsillitis
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tonsillitis hole in tonsil swollen and blood coming out of hole
- Can you get tonsillitis if you have had your tonsils removed?
- Can you get strep if you had your tonsils taken out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I'm 18 now i had some white hair popping out when i was 13 what cause it
- I have gas all the time when i run they just slip out whats this
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free