Doctor insights on:
Whats The Difference Between Congenital And Degenerative Heart Disease
None.: Thee terms are used interchangeably.Get a more detailed answer ›
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems with his heart, which includes both birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks, leaky heart valves, heart failure, viral infections ...Read more
Whats more accurate a cardiac MRI or an mdct ....Specifically for adult congenital heart disease? Whats the prefrence between the 2?
Please tell me whether there is any relation between congenital heart disease and facial asymmetry?
Heart disease: Is a nonspecific term that refers to conditions which impair the heart's ability to function. They include rhythm disturbances, structural disturbances, infectious disturbances, inflammatory disturbances, malignant processes, toxic processes and others....... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The 5 cyanotic?: Often the 5 most common cyanotic heart diseases are called "the 5 ts" : 1. Tetralogy of fallot (tof) 2. Transposition of the great arteries (tga) 3. Truncus arteriosus 4. Tricuspid atresia 5. Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection (tapvc) i suspect this is what you are asking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between coronary and congenital heart disease?
- Can you tell me the difference between coronary and congenital heart disease?
- What is the difference between congenital and congestive heart disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease?
- What is the difference between coronary artery disease and heart failure?
- What is the difference between coronary heart disease and chronic heart disease?
- What is the difference between coronary heart disease and heart disease?
- Talk to a pediatrician online