Doctor insights on:
Whats The Difference Between Bone Spurs And Tendonitis Wrist
Excruciating pain in heels.Can't stand up a lot.Get shots of pain that makes me crumble at times. Have bone spurs.Achillies Tendonitis. Help?
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
10 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed. And i still have pain and swelling. Is this normal?
I am 14 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed and reattachment. And i still have pain and swelling?
Yes: Tendonitis can either be associated with an underlying break or symptoms of what is presumed to be tendonitis may actually be those of a un-recognized fracture. Likewise for ligament sprains. So if there are unresolved symptoms a plain x-ray, at the very least, is called for. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Xray found tendonitis and mild arthritis in wrist. Appt with orthopedic in 1 mth. What should i expect? No bone erosion. Treatable?
Big difference: Bone spurs occur at the margins of the joint while osteoarthritis is a degeneration of the cartilage surfaces in the joint. Bone spurs are normally harbingers of osteoarthrits although it is possible to have oa without bone spur formation. It is unclear exactly why bone spurs form around arthritic joints. It is uncommon to develop bone spurs around non arthritic joints. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a fractured heel bone and a heel spur?
- What is the main difference between bone spurs and osteoarthritis?
- Whats the difference between fertile days and ovulation
- Whats the difference between loratadine and cetirizine
- Whats the difference between a mri and mrcp
- Whats the difference between flaccid paralysis and spastic paralysis
- What is the difference between a cracked bone and a fractured bone?
- How can you tell the difference between a stress fracture and tendonitis?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free