Doctor insights on:
Whats The Difference Between Bone Spurs And Tendonitis Wrist
Excruciating pain in heels.Can't stand up a lot.Get shots of pain that makes me crumble at times. Have bone spurs.Achillies Tendonitis. Help?
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
10 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed. And i still have pain and swelling. Is this normal?
I am 14 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed and reattachment. And i still have pain and swelling?
I had achillis tendonitis 8 months ago and have a small bump on my achillis tendon that bothers me a lot. Is this a bone spur or calsium deposit ?
Not likely: Large bones are not uncommon, are not painful and are not at all serious. ...Read more
Yes: Tendonitis can either be associated with an underlying break or symptoms of what is presumed to be tendonitis may actually be those of a un-recognized fracture. Likewise for ligament sprains. So if there are unresolved symptoms a plain x-ray, at the very least, is called for. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have got tendonitis in my wrist. I need advice on how to treat it! My bones crack in my wrist. Do i need a cast if the pain gets too bad? Need help!
Big difference: Bone spurs occur at the margins of the joint while osteoarthritis is a degeneration of the cartilage surfaces in the joint. Bone spurs are normally harbingers of osteoarthrits although it is possible to have oa without bone spur formation. It is unclear exactly why bone spurs form around arthritic joints. It is uncommon to develop bone spurs around non arthritic joints. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a fractured heel bone and a heel spur?
- What is the main difference between bone spurs and osteoarthritis?
- Whats the difference between fertile days and ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats the difference between a mri and mrcp
- Whats the difference between flaccid paralysis and spastic paralysis
- What is the difference between a cracked bone and a fractured bone?
- How can you tell the difference between a stress fracture and tendonitis?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free