Doctor insights on:
Whats The Difference Between Bone Spurs And Tendonitis Wrist
Excruciating pain in heels.Can't stand up a lot.Get shots of pain that makes me crumble at times. Have bone spurs.Achillies Tendonitis. Help?
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
10 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed. And i still have pain and swelling. Is this normal?
I am 14 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed and reattachment. And i still have pain and swelling?
Yes: Tendonitis can either be associated with an underlying break or symptoms of what is presumed to be tendonitis may actually be those of a un-recognized fracture. Likewise for ligament sprains. So if there are unresolved symptoms a plain x-ray, at the very least, is called for. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Xray found tendonitis and mild arthritis in wrist. Appt with orthopedic in 1 mth. What should i expect? No bone erosion. Treatable?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a fractured heel bone and a heel spur?
- What is the main difference between bone spurs and osteoarthritis?
- Whats the difference between fertile days and ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats the difference between a mri and mrcp
- Whats the difference between flaccid paralysis and spastic paralysis
- What is the difference between a cracked bone and a fractured bone?
- How can you tell the difference between a stress fracture and tendonitis?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free