Doctor insights on:
Whats The Difference Between Bone Spurs And Tendonitis Wrist
Excruciating pain in heels.Can't stand up a lot.Get shots of pain that makes me crumble at times. Have bone spurs.Achillies Tendonitis. Help?
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
10 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed. And i still have pain and swelling. Is this normal?
See 1 more doctor answer
I am 14 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed and reattachment. And i still have pain and swelling?
Up to 6 months: Achilles tendon surgery such as what you had can take up to six months to heel. Suggest MLS Laser treatments for the pain and swelling. Other treatments could include the use of a TENS unit, as I am sure you have had physical therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cortisone inj. Today in rt. Shoulder at jt. For tendonitis. This eve. I have sign. Pain moving rt. Arm. Ice? Ys in december show degenerative joint disease with bone spurs from neck down length of back and right shoulder. Decreased rom with some pain
You : You can try ice and advil (if you have no reasons you can't take advil), but if the pain persists or you have any fever or redness then you must call your orthopedist immediately for evaluation to be sure you aren't having a reaction or an infection. ...Read more
I had achillis tendonitis 8 months ago and have a small bump on my achillis tendon that bothers me a lot. Is this a bone spur or calsium deposit ?
Could be spur: It is possible that you have a spur of the heel bone. It is also likely that you have a thickened area of the tendon itself from scar tissue and tendon degeneration. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not likely: Large bones are not uncommon, are not painful and are not at all serious. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a fractured heel bone and a heel spur?
- What is the main difference between bone spurs and osteoarthritis?
- Whats the difference between fertile days and ovulation?
- Whats the difference between loratadine and cetirizine?
- Whats the difference between a mri and mrcp?
- Whats the difference between flaccid paralysis and spastic paralysis?
- What is the difference between a cracked bone and a fractured bone?
- How can you tell the difference between a stress fracture and tendonitis?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free