Doctor insights on:
Whats The Difference Between Acuvue Oasys And Advance
Material: Advance: silicone hydrogel material (galyfilcon a) with hydraclear wetting agent oasys: silicone hydrogel material (senofilcon a) with hydraclear plus wetting agent (less friction), slightly higher uv-a blockage oasys are more comfortable for some, but also cost more. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I wear acuvue advance lens bc 8.7. I want to try acuve oasys bc 8.4 and 8.8 which 1 would be good fit? For me which one would the best fit?
Can i switch between acuvue oasys and acuvue trueyes on different days due to my time needs? I don't want to waste a daily contact for only 2 hours.
It's very popular: Acuvue oasys for astigmatism is a very popular contact lens used to correct astigmatism. Soft contacts used for astigmatism must remain in a constant rotational position on the eye. This contact's design has been more successful at this than some older types. Although it doesn't work for everyone, it is among several very good options for astigmatic lenses. ...Read more
My optician told me the acuvue day and night contacts were 6 times breathable from others, so why are they still bothering me after being brand new?
I wear 1day acuvue moist contact lenses.Any1 know good eyedrops that wont suction cup them to my eyesballs?I love these, i just need eyedrops that work
Artificial tears: 1 day disposable contact lenses are becoming increasingly popular because they are comfortable and are thrown away daily rather than needing to be cleaned and stored every night. Any brand of preservative-free artificial tear can be used safely with soft contact lenses (e.g. Systane, optive, etc). I'm not sure why any eyedrops would suction cup the contacts to your eyes though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Whats the difference between a mri and mrcp
- Whats the difference between flaccid paralysis and spastic paralysis
- Whats the difference between azotemia and uremia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats the difference between selective and nonselective beta blockers
- Whats the difference between alprazolam odt and alprazolam
- Whats the difference between psvt and svt
- Whats the difference between wellbutrin and celexa
- Whats the difference between fertile days and ovulation