Doctor insights on:
Whats Causing Numbness In My Calf
Several: -sitting or standing in the same position for a long time -shingles -lack of blood supply to an area like frostbite - pressure on peripheral nerves from tumors , scar tissues or enlarged blood vessels - injury to a nerve -medical conditions like diabetes, migraine, stroke , carpal tunnel syndrome, multiple sclerosis -abnormal levels of calcium, potassium or sodium -nerve damage due to lead, alcohol. ...Read more
Go to the ER: Calf pain with related numbness below can be a serious sign. You should probably go to the er to make sure you don't have a DVT (blood clot.) another possible serious diagnosis is peripheral arterial disease (pad) in which the pain and numbness are the result of the circulation being cut off. Of course many causes can be benign, but you need to rule out the serious causes first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a disc problem cause random sharp cramps in calf, numbness on n off in calf, occasional line of sciatica like pain, and flank pain, arch cramps?
Can a slipped lumbar disk cause sharp calf, arch cramps, occasional line of pain down back of leg, occasional numbness in calf with mild cramping?
Hi .. What can cause ;leg numbness, just the leg part, not knee not calf not thigh not foot... Anything to do with nf2?
Could be: One of the superficial cutaneous nerves in the leg may be affected by a neurofibroma. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a pinch nerve cause numbness in my arm and whole side of body?
- Causes of sharp pain in my left calf
- Causes of burning sensation in my calf
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a charley horse in my calf?
- What causes a weird pressure in my calf when i run it feels tight?
- My right toe is in pain off and on can you tell me what's causeing the pain
- I have numbness in my pinky what could be the cause of this
- What is the cause of a large hard lump in my calf muscle?