Doctor insights on:
Whats A Set Back After Giving Birth
If something hits something during sex it sets off extreme pain comparable to giving birth in my colon. Lasts until I have a very painful bowel mvmnt?
Soon: Most patients take 6 weeks of maternity leave. After an uncomplicated vaginal delivery patients may go back much sooner. Many need to for financial reasons. While physically it is fine, taking time off to bond and spend time with your new baby is very important. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends: Whether u have a vaginal delivery with or without episiotomy or a csection, u really need to ask your OB as your OB knows you and what happened at the delivery or can give u an estimate before u delivery depending and it depends what yoru hard core workout consists of because u may not be able to do all of it at the start. ...Read more
Depends: Anytime you feel you are ready for this you can start exercising. ...Read more
After giving birth & i did took the epidural. I have some low back discomfort. It's been 4mths already. Any reason?
To some extent: The vagina is very elastic and stretches easily to allow a blby to pass through. However, the fibroous supporting tissue is less elastic and will retain some degree of relaxtion, permamently, after a vaginal delivery. Kegel exercises can help to improve the tone of the pelvic floor muscles. ...Read more
Usually after your: 6 week checkup but u should be asking all ?S like this to your OB esp since u just delivered or are going to deliver? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Whats a setback after giving birth
- What is a set back after birth?
- How long will i have a discharge after giving birth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can plan b work after giving birth a month later?
- How soon can i take a hot bath or jacuzzi after giving birth?
- When will my uterus be back to normal after giving birth
- How soon can i go back to work after giving birth?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online