Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Blood In The Stool
Multiple causes: There are multiple reasons to have blood in your stool. It could be from something simple like hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. Colitis, which is inflammation of the colon, can cause rectal bleeding, as can colon polyps or colon cancer, to name just a few. Blood in the stool can be very serious and should prompt a visit to your doctor so they can determine if further evaluation is needed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Had a UTI with left side kidney pain and for 2 days there was blood in my stool, dull ache pain getting a CT scan once get appt what could be wrong?
Need thorough exam: You have several things going on that need to be addressed by a doctor that you've identified with your uti, kidney pain, blood in stool, achy pain. All things that point to needing a doctor to examine you completely, and come up with you diagnosis and plan, by integrating your findings. Depending on how much blood's been lost, and whether it is an internal or external finding causing this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is wrong if you have blood in your stool?
- What if i have blood in my stool?
- What is wrong with me i have loose stools nearly every day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have blood in my stool?
- I fell and now i have a lump on my leg what is wrong
- I have a sore on my finger that is turningh green what is wrong
- Do i have blood in my stool?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online