Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Blood In The Stool
Multiple causes: There are multiple reasons to have blood in your stool. It could be from something simple like hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. Colitis, which is inflammation of the colon, can cause rectal bleeding, as can colon polyps or colon cancer, to name just a few. Blood in the stool can be very serious and should prompt a visit to your doctor so they can determine if further evaluation is needed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Had a UTI with left side kidney pain and for 2 days there was blood in my stool, dull ache pain getting a CT scan once get appt what could be wrong?
Need thorough exam: You have several things going on that need to be addressed by a doctor that you've identified with your uti, kidney pain, blood in stool, achy pain. All things that point to needing a doctor to examine you completely, and come up with you diagnosis and plan, by integrating your findings. Depending on how much blood's been lost, and whether it is an internal or external finding causing this. ...Read more
My brother is 29 years old 45-50 pounds overweight, has the gout, and has had blood in his stool for the past week, what could be wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What if i have blood in my stool?
- What is wrong if i have blood in my urine?
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do if i am have trouble holding in my stool after giving birth?
- I have too much calcium in my blood what are the negative affects stones
- What do i do if my baby has blood in his stool?
- Why do i have bright red blood in my stool?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online