Doctor insights on:
What Wouldcause An Earlobe To Bruise
Bruises, or ecchymoses, are a discoloration and tenderness of the skin or mucous membranes due to the leakage of blood from an injured blood vessel into the tissues. Pupura refers to bruising as the result of a disease condition. A very small bruise is called a petechia. These often appear as many tiny red dots clustered together, and could ...Read more
I have a bruise and a knot under the skin on my earlobe. It is sore. I am not sure what it could be. It is reddish purple color and it is swollen ?
4 yr old daughter wke up w/ stawberry mark, or bruise, perfectly round on middle of earlobe. Late forming birth mark or something else?
Strawberry mark: Have you gotten it evaluated by a md? If its a bruise, it's not normal and needs further evaluation. A strawberry nevus usually does not show up this late ( @ 4 yrs of age). ...Read more
3yr old has a chesty cough, headache behind right eye for 4 days and has a small purple mark (like a bruise) on front of earlobe. Its not spreading?
Have a large, swollen, painful, tender lump in left earlobe which is very hot to touch. Started off as a painless, pinheaded size lump. Help.
Probable infection: See your doctor now for treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've been feeling a little stinging under my earlobe and in my ear and when i press under my earlobe it's tender to touch. What could it be?
What if i tried to drain an epidermal cyst? I tried to squeeze out the puss and now my earlobe is swelling and has become tender to the touch.
I woke up this morning with a sore neck on the left side. Rubbed it and found an almond sized tender lump under my earlobe at the angle of my jaw.
I've had a pea-sized lump inside my earlobe for 5 days. It is hard and tender. There is no swelling/redness around it. Also have headache since 3 days?
Cyst: probable sebaceous or inclusion cyst. It May have to be removed surgically. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have an incomplete right bundle branch block?
- What is your bellybutton connected to as an adult?
- What to do to slow down your heart rate after drinking an energy drink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best ways to treat a deep muscle bruise?
- What to do about an allergic reaction to mascara?
- What is the best time to take an antihistamine?
- What causes bruises to not go away?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free