Doctor insights on:
What Would Happen If You Took Fertility Pills After You Had Your Tubes Tied
Fertility Drugs &BTL: The fertility drugs should not cause a problem other than the same risk of side effects as anyone else. I am not sure why you would be taking fertility drugs when you had a btl. One potential reason is a Clomid (clomiphene) challenge test to evaluate your fertility potential before ivf or reversal surgery. Regardless, you should question more the reason for the drug rather than the side effects :). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Aka oviduct, uterine tube, or salpinx. It is basically a small tube connecting between the ovary and the uterus. This tube carries the eggs from the ovary area to the unterus. This is the tube that is cut/tied-up/or burned in women having the tuboligation procedure for permanent birth control purpose. Have ...Read more
I had my tubes tied 11 years ago. My new husband want a child together. Insurance will not cover fertility treatments.how can we have a child together?
Consider your facts: You might be able to have your eggs harvested at a fertility center, fertilized with hubbies sperm and have an embryo inserted in your womb, bypassing the tubes. There is no guarantee it would work and would be expensive. If you are set on the idea you need to come up with a way to pay for it along with money to feed, clothe and educate another kid to adulthood. Sounds like a problem. ...Read more
Is it normal to spot during ovulation of you've had your tubes tied? I had a tubal ligation 13 years ago and i just started spotting recently.
No specific age: It is typically your choice when to have your tubes tied regardless of how many children you have. However, there are studies that suggest women of a younger age (perhaps under 30 years) are more likely to regret their decision later no matter how many children they have had. Also, there are many good forms of reversible contraception to consider. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be pregnant if you had your tubes tied?
- Can you get pregnant if your had your tubes tied for three years?
- What would happen if you took cialis or viagra without erectile dysfunction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant after your tubes tied?
- Can you get an ectopic pregnancy after your tubes are tied?
- What is the procedure for tying your tubes?
- How to have a baby after your tubes are tied?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free