Doctor insights on:
What Would Happen If Someone Received The Wrong Blood Type
Severe illness: Hospitals and clinics have a check list of safety precautions to prevent the wrong blood type from being administered. But rarely mistakes happen. The wrong blood type initiates an immune reaction which can lead to clotting, severe inflammatory reaction, and sometimes deadly consequences. There is good therapy for this and this happens in clinics where remedies are available. ...Read more
Ok my dad's blood type is supposedly o- and my mom's b+. Is it possible for me to be bloodtype o-?
Genetics: Since your dad is o-, the only blood type he can give you is o-. Your mom, being b+, can still pass on to you an o- blood type depending on the blood types of her parents. Here is a pretty good tutorial on the genetics of ABO and rh blood types. http://www.biology.arizona.edu/human_bio/problem_sets/blood_types/intro.html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to have both parents with o positive bloodtype, but their child have o negative blood type?
Yes: The rh factor is inherited through separate genetic means from the blood type. The rh factor is a dominant gene, meaning only one gene is needed to cause expression of the factor. So two rh + parents can have a rh+/rh- gene pattern and have a 1/4 chance with every conception of having an rh-/rh- baby, 1/4 chance of rh+/rh+ baby and 1/2 of carrier rh+/rh-. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The clients blood typing reveals Rh antigens what blood type would the client have Rh receptive, Rh negative , Rh resistant, Rh positive
Wrong: One will have antibodies like darts attack the recipient with severe consequences. ...Read more
I just used a q tip in my ear and now a very small maybe the size of the font on what I'm typing of blood was on it. Help ?
Arm numbness, tingling, a bit of itching, typing hurts, after five days from the blood test. What can it be?
Arm numbness, tingling, a bit of itching, typing or twisting hurts, after five days from the blood test. What can it be?
See below: A small clot in the vein that was stuck is the most probable cause if so it should dissolve within the 7-10 days if not then see a physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you go to the gym after donating blood?
- What would happen if the dorsal root was cut?
- What would happen if someone drink a mosquito killer liquid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if a swollen spleen burst and blood spills into the abdomen?
- What happens to the heart if you have high blood pressure?
- What are the ramifications if a blood type is mismatched for the first time?
- What would of happen to me if i fell asleep with the stomach flu?
- What would happen if someone hit the back of the head?