Doctor insights on:
What Would Cause My Eye To Twitch
Blepharospasm: Is an involutary twiching of the eye lids. It could be due to muscle fatigue (the charlie horse of the eyelid), stress. If bothersome, painful, or socially embarrasing sometimes doctor may try botox. Most of the time it goes away spontaneuously (it may take days to weeks, rarely months). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends : If the twitching of the eyelid and facial tingling are on one side then you have to consult with an md immediately. However if there is no correlation and you are otherwise healthy you can consider the illusion causes. Dry eyes, irritation, and dehydration ( after a long night of drinking). ...Read more
Could my eyelash glue cause my eye to twitch? I wear them everyday , it's only the left eye and it's not all the time just at night, many thanks
Eyelid twitching: Eyelid twitching is often due to any cause of eye irritation, stimulant use, stress, lack of sleep, neurologic disease, and other issues. Try using frequent artificial tears, getting adequate sleep and minimize stress, and stop stimulant use. If this persists, see an eye doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes my eye to twitch?
- What causes my left eye to twitch?
- What is the cause of a twitching eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My right eye twitches alot for a couple days at a time what causes that
- What causes a twitch under the eye?
- What can cause eye twitching?
- What causes twitching eye lid?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free