Doctor insights on:
What Would Cause Cramping And Spotting When 8 Weks
Might be warnings: It is important to stay calm, get information and stay positive even if the news is not reassuring. Stress itself is not good for mom. Later in pregnancy it might affect the fetus negatively (we don't know about the 8-week embryo). So any woman with cramping and spotting should see her OB doctor, determine if the fetal heart beat is present, learn the cause of bleeding, do her best to rest/relax. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not usually: There are a number of reasons including a variation in your hormone levels, pituitary , ovarian, etc You might also get a pregnancy test (if this is at all possible!) If the situation doesn't resolve itself..CYCLING on Birth Control tablets for a few months my "do the trick"! Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
Hey I had my cycle two weeks ago. But 3 days ago I started cramping and spotting can you please tell me if something is wrong. ?
May be ovulation: If your last period started 2 weeks ago, cramping and spotting can represent ovulation. Mid-cycle pain is common enough to have a name, Mittleschmertz, the German for middle pain. Some women have both these symptoms every month. Other women may have one or the other and they may happen every month or just occasionally. Still other women never have either. All of these variations are still normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cramping and spotting at 8 weeks pregnant
- What would cause an 8 lb weight gain in a fairly healthy individual?
- What causes abdominal cramping and back pain and spotting in between cycles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would cause a loud pulse in your head when lifting weights?
- What would cause my knee to hurt when i lay down?
- What would cause pain in the pelvic area when laying down?
- Do cramping and spotting at 8 weeks mean i have had a miscarriage?
- What would cause a bicep cramp?