Doctor insights on:
What Would Cause Burning In My Big Toe
I recently started to have a heated/burning sensation under my big toe. No associated pain noted. What could cause this?
Few things: Could cause this. First, i would examine the skin to see if there is any sign of cracked skin, blistering or scaling as a fissure or athletes foot may be present. If not, i would question you with regards to low back pain or if you are possibly diabetic. I would also evaluate you for compression neuropathy of the deep peroneal nerve or tarsal tunnel syndrome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Part: left big toe
symptoms: redness, swelling, burning pain
bout me: I am fit. Zero alcohol
question: most common causes of these symtomps?
Part:left big: You could have an infection in the toenail or gouty attack. Need to see a podiatrist to differentiate. If toenail is infected might need cutting it back under local anesthesia and PO and topical antibiotics, to r/o gout need a blood test for uric acid. Either way need to be treated ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broke ankle/stretched nerve in '92. Have burning pain at top of foot/big toe area. OA in ball of foot. Can a bone spur cause friction with a nerve?
It depends.: A burning sensation on the top of a big toe might have many causes. When did the burning sensation start? Is it intermittent or constant? Is there anything you have discovered that makes it worse or better? Has anything recently changed in your life with regard to medicine, diet, or exercise that might have preceded the experience of burning in your toe? ...Read more
My left big toe has been hurting me for 8 months now. It has gotten worse. At first it was just a burning sensation in the toe, but now hurts so bad.?
I have a painful, burning sensation at the base of the pad of my big toe. It started yesterday when i was practicing dance. I am 32, female, and fit?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning sensation in my big toe
- What could cause ongoing pain in my big toe for months?
- What would cause my big toe to be numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a burning feeling in my veins?
- What would cause my elbow to have a burning feeling?
- What would cause neck pain with pain down my arms and tingling in my hands?
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free