Doctor insights on:
What Would Be Nursing Diagnosis For Bradycardia
Slow heart rate is a symptom in which a person's heart rate (the number of heart contractions per minute) is less than normal for the average person of the same size, doing the same activities. For adults, slow heart rate usually means a rate below 50-60 beats per ...Read more
GENERIC TERM: The meaning is nonspecific and refers to brain (encephalo), pathology (pathy). That is any brain abnormality which might be diffuse, could be labeled with term. Does not imply any causation or actual underlying diagnosis. ...Read more
Hemopneumothorax: That is the diagnosis; usually results from penetrating or blunt trauma. Evacuating air & blood is priority after ABC stabilization. Pain control is an important nursing consideration. If a result of assault or intoxication, social service/psych involvement is helpful. ...Read more
I'm not sure: Leukocytosis means an elevated white blood cell count. This diagnosis can be made by looking at the results of a CBC (complete blood count), which is a lab test done on your blood. So a nurse can tell you that you have leukocytosis just by looking at this result. Reasons for leukocytosis include infection, inflammation, and stress! i hope this helps. ...Read more
High: Cholesterol and TriglyceridesGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nursing diagnosis for bradycardia
- What are nursing diagnoses for bradycardia?
- What is the nursing diagnosis for hepatosplenomegaly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are nursing diagnosis for dental problems?
- What is sinus bradycardia on ecg?
- What is sinus bradycardia?
- What are symptoms of relative bradycardia?
- Talk to a cardiologist online