Doctor insights on:
What Would Be Nursing Diagnosis For Bradycardia
Slow heart rate is a symptom in which a person's heart rate (the number of heart contractions per minute) is less than normal for the average person of the same size, doing the same activities. For adults, slow heart rate usually means a rate below 50-60 beats per ...Read more
High: Cholesterol and TriglyceridesGet a more detailed answer ›
I'm not sure: Leukocytosis means an elevated white blood cell count. This diagnosis can be made by looking at the results of a CBC (complete blood count), which is a lab test done on your blood. So a nurse can tell you that you have leukocytosis just by looking at this result. Reasons for leukocytosis include infection, inflammation, and stress! i hope this helps. ...Read more
In 400 characters or: less? I think you will need to do your own homework on this. ...Read more
GENERIC TERM: The meaning is nonspecific and refers to brain (encephalo), pathology (pathy). That is any brain abnormality which might be diffuse, could be labeled with term. Does not imply any causation or actual underlying diagnosis. ...Read more
Do your homework: The site is not a shortcut for you to get your nursing homework answered for you. Apply yourself ; acquire the answers from the texts ; sources in your curriculum. To be successful as a nurse you need to do the work ; gain the skills or you will be neither happy or successful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are nursing diagnoses for bradycardia?
- What would be a proper eating plan for a 21 year old male?
- What would be panic or critical values for prothrombin time test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a nursing diagnosis for chf?
- What would be the reason for sharp pains in the upper groin area?
- What would the dosage be for atenolol for migraines?
- What would be the best vitamins for teenagers to take?
- Talk to a cardiologist online