Doctor insights on:
What Would Abe The Cause Of A Pain Under Left Rib Cage
I had a sudden pain under left rib cage when i cough/move. Its my second day of pain. And What could be the cause of it? I hopes its nothing serious.
Stress fracture: It's very possible you have suffered from a insufficiency fracture of the rib. There are a lot of people who suffer ripped fractures from degrees of severity. Has to take a while to heal and that should return to normal ...Read more
Many causes: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
Many possibilities: This could be from something irritating the diaphragm from above or below, from the rib or the costochondral attachments, an enlarged and tender intraabdominal organ like the spleen, or could be referred pain from elsewhere. Answering your question accurately would require a full exam. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Spleen : Maybe spleen go see a doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause a persistent pain in left side under rib cage?
- What causes pain under the left rib cage?
- What could cause pain under left rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause pain under the left rib cage?
- What causes left side pain under rib cage?
- Causes of pain on left side under rib cage
- Causes of pain in left side under rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free