Doctor insights on:
What Worldwide Accommodations Are There For People Who Are Disabled
Depends on travel: There are no international standards for disability accommodations. Developed countries tend to have accommodations, however, some areas are not conducive for accommodations. For example, venice italy, as well as most historic areas in europe will not be conducive to wheelchair accessibility. Do lots of research online as part of your travel planning. ...Read more
Primary care: Hi, you need to visit with your Primary care Physician for evaluation and recommendation. ...Read more
Optimize functioning.: Specialized memory care is set up to help people with dementia be the most functional that they can be. The idea is to compensate for someone's impairments by predictable schedules, a peer group, and easy availability of assistance with adequate supervision for safety. Look for a place that will work for someone with brain problems, not for a place that would have worked for the person before that. ...Read more
Common sense: Employees with diabetes might need time to check their blood sugars or to give insulin. Some privacy might be necessary. Occasionally when their blood sugar goes low they might need time to check blood sugar and eat a quick snack. Overall, employees with diabetes should be treated like everyone else. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
All of you dr's who won't sedate due to it being trivial, why is that, when it clearly states in the ada that reasonable accommodations must be met?
Whats the question?: Sounds more like a bio-ethics question than an issue with ada accommodation. Doctors must first do no harm and that fact alone supersedes any issues of ada accommodation. Doctors become doctors to help people, especially dose with disabled needs. Sometimes patient's do not see it that way and it takes more than one doctor or specialty to work hand-in-hand to find the best solution. ...Read more
You may need to: Complete a psychological evaluation to get a clear diagnosis which warrants special accommodations for your learning difference. Go to the counseling office at your school and tell them how your anxiety impacts on your ability to complete tests or participate in school activities. Consider meeting with a psychologist to learn some cognitive behavioral techniques to help you reduce your anxiety as. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there vitamins for people who take synthroid pills?
- What is the best treatment for pimples in people who are out of their teens?
- What is the best oil for cooking to the people who are having blod cholesterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are good exercises for fat people with bad knees?
- What are the asthma medications available for people with high blood pressure?
- Are there dietary restrictions for type 1 diabetics who have insulin pump?
- Exercises for people who are uncoordinated
- Is there a life insurance for people who are on dialysis?