Doctor insights on:
What Will Urologists Do For Low Sperm Count
My urologist says that totiole motile sperm count matters more than individual perameters. Is this true? I have 53 million motile sperms is that good
Urologist wants me to get sperm count checked before scheduling reverse vasectomy. How does that process work?
Our urologist recommended clomid, after he discovered left varicocele in my 41 yr old husband to improve sperm count. Proof that this improves count?
TESTOSTERONE not ok: Many men with low sperm counts are found to have low testosterone. While there are many advantages to recommending testosterone replacement sperm count and fertility are not one of them. In fact, testosterone replacement will suppress FSH levels and over time sperm production may cease entirely. If you desire fertility, please seek out a urologist trained in fertility medicine or an rei md. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No it isn't: Sperm is produced by the testicles, pass through epididymis, vas deferens ; ejaculatory ducts into urethra just beyond bladder neck. Then sperm contained within semen pass down the urethra which will be curved more than usual if you have a bent penis, however, will not affect sperm count. Suggest you consult a urologist if bent penis is otherwise a problem. ...Read more
Masturbation: You provide a specimen, and it is processed and analyzed by a technologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a medication for low sperm count?
- What color is sperm if someone has a low sperm count?
- What is a mean of my sperm count is low and motility is sluggish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What color is semen that has a low sperm count?
- What will physical therapy do for broken thumb?
- What should i do to improve my sperm count any vitamin i can take?
- What are good numbers for sperm count and motility?
- Talk to a urologist online for free