Doctor insights on:
What Will The Doctors Do During Surgery To Fix My Hydrocele
See below: During repair of a hydrocele, the scotum is incised and the hydrocele sac incised. All the hydrocele fluid is evacuated. The sac is then turned inside out and sutured to itself behind the cord structures so that fluid does not reacuumulate. The incision is then closed in multiple layers with absorbable suture material. There are variants of this procedure as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
45 year old. Has a swollen testacle. Doctors say it is hydrocele and surgery required. What is the risk of safe surgery?
I have varicocele surgery 2 years ago and after that doctor told me your surgery was not successful and you have hydrocele now. what can i do now?
Hydrocelectomy: if it is bothering you. It is removal of the sac which contains fluid in it. I hope this helps. If you still have any concern about this contact me on my Virtual Practice at www.healthtap.com/dryetimyan ...Read more
Good day doctor, please i got operate on hydrocele on the right side and after the surgery, it get swelling again like egg..Please how many days or month will everything return to it to it's normal size?
Uncertain: Postoperative swelling is expected and initially a hydrocele may still look like it is present immediately after surgery. You should see steady improvement and decrease in size over next couple of weeks to a month. Lots of activity or overexertion may slow your recovery. As always contact your surgeon with any questions or concerns. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
1. I had TORTION OF TESTIS in left side in 2011and left was not removed. Dr. told that the left is ATROPHY. Is there any problem for me later.
2. HYDROCELE in right side and had surgery. Operation made 2 weeks ago.
If there is any future probl
Doc, after 1 year of hydrocele surgery of my right testicle I see swelling agian and a little bit pain. should I be concerned?
Hydrocele repair: Pain near or in the testicles is always concerning. Please be sure to have your urologist examine you and be sure, it is scar tissue and not some other problem. :) ...Read more
For hydrocele doc prescribed 10days ceftriaxone im then 10d aloe im 20d serratiopeptidase & vite, now he talks about surgery. Is it mandatory?
No: Hydrocele is extra fluid around the testicle. Assuming a scrotal ultrasound has shown no underlying testicular pathology (infection or cancer) as a cause, it can be watched or treated, as you prefer. Treatment by needle aspiration of fluid is only temporary, surgical resection is more permanent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can laparoscopic surgery be done on a hydrocele i want answer yes or no please say answer doctor ?
No: Laparoscopic surgery is performed for intra-abdominal conditions. Hydroceles are only skin deep in scrotum ; laparscopic instruments are > 1 foot long. Thus senseless to use laparoscopes for hydrocele surgery. Yes could be done, but would question sanity of any surgeon attemtping to complicate such a straightforward ; simple operation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What happens if a doctor leaves something in me during surgery? Do they have to open me up again?
Probably: Most things accidentally left behind, like sponges, could cause complications like bowel adhesions and scarring. Another surgery would need to be done to remove a sponge. Other things, like surgical clips or grafts or prostheses, are designed so they will not cause problems when they are left inside the body. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- What will the doctor do if you go to the doctor with a problem with black stool?
- What decisions will my doctors have the power to make in labor and delivery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- What to do when your foreskin will not go back over the head?
- How soon after hydrocele surgery will my scrotum be back to its normal size?
- I cut my foot on glass very painful what the best thing to do
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free