Doctor insights on:
What Will Help My Pneumonia Go Away What Antibiotics
Depends: This is a good question. Geographic location plays an important role in these decision. There are different resistance patterns in different communities. Here in chicago, we use the fluoroquinolone class as first line (levaquin (levofloxacin) or avelox). There are many different options in addition to these. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes -- at least 10 days needed. ...Read more
Mucinex (guaifenesin): Yes it should be fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
Severe Lung Disease: Acute interstitial pnumonia also called hamman rich syndrome.It is rare severe lung condition that affects otherwise healthy people.There is no known cause and cure these patients are treated in ICU in hospital.And often require ventilation support , steroids are used intravenously and since it is not caused by infecton antibiotics are not usually needed.Often the condition is fatal in 60% of time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Pneumonia is an infection of the tissues of the lungs, and can be caused by many different organisms, including viruses, bacteria, atypical organisms, fungi, and even parasites, among others. The antibiotic of choice will depend on the bug and its sensitivity to antibiotics (if at all). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will help my pneumonia go away with pill antibiotics?
- What help diarrhea go away?
- What helps ringworm go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What helps dizziness go away?
- What helps sunburns go away?
- What helps cold sores go away faster?
- What helps herpes outbreaks go away?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free