Doctor insights on:
What Will Happen If You Have Asthma And If You Like To Smoke Weed
Asthma is a disease of the lungs caused by chronic inflammation of the airways most often caused by allergies. This inflammation results in airway swelling and hyperactivity leading to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc. MIT is a diagnosis made by combining clinical ...Read more
What will happen if you have asthma and if you smoke weed twice a month? Any harm from twice a month?
Bad: Just as bad as regular cigarettes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hard to describe: What people talk about when they describe the "high, " but it is described as a sense of calm, mild sedation, euphoria - feeling really good. Time sense is slowed down, appetite is increased, people may feel and act giddy - laughing at things that don't seem humorous to other people etc. Some people get increased anxiety to the point of panic attacks on pot, while others are very calm. ...Read more
Illegal: Other than specific states that allow rx marijuana for a definitive medical condition, it is illegal. It can adversely effect your ability to reason and make decision, so if driving for example, you could crash and harm yourself or others. It can destroy brain cells which do not grow back, and the brain is important and it is recommended to keep all the brain cells you have! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you smoke weed and have marfans syndrome?
- What happens when you smoke weed during birth control pills?
- What happens if i smoke weed when on meth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens to teenage boys who smoke weed when they grow up?
- After you smoke weed
- What happens when you stop smoking weed?
- What happens after you stop smoking weed?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free