Doctor insights on:
What Will Happen If U Take Cocaine And Metformin
What happens if she takes metformin 500 mg ER with no medical problems this medication is used for ?
Generally nothing: Since metformin doesn't actively lower glucose, it just makes you more sensitive to your own insulin, it won't do anything to your blood sugar. Depending upon how much you take, it could cause stomach upset, diarrhea, etc the same as it can in anyone. Why take medication if you don't need it? That's not smart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Overdose: An overdose of prozac (fluoxetine) ( or any SSRI for that matter) can lead to an acute serotonin syndrome. An overdose of metformin can cause lactic acidosis, but in general one has to take quite a few to produce toxicity. I am unaware of any significant interaction between the two meds. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
To lessen your: Chance of intestinal upset.Get a more detailed answer ›
herbs and diabetes: The active ingredient in milkthistle is silymarin. As with many herbs, there are many anecdotes, and little data. Also, do not assume that an herb, because it is "natural", is necessarily better than a drug. However, I do not see anything bad about silymarin in reasonable doses in the limited literature available, so i don't see any problem with combining it with metformin. Inform your doctor. ...Read more
Medicine interaction: Yes you can ; the met form in dose is very unusual :check with the prescriber ...Read more
Yes: They are not related in any way. Each serves it own purpose and there is no harm or interaction between the 2 medicines. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What happens when you drink and take metformin?
- What happens if you drink wine and take metformin?
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take metformin?
- What will happen if you drink alcohol and take metformin medication?
- What happens when u take ambien and drink?
- What happens when u drink and take paxil?
- What happens if u take arv unnecessarily?
- What happens when you drink alcohol and metformin?
- What happens when you take metformin and alcohol?