Doctor insights on:
What Will Happen If U Take Cocaine And Metformin
That's a bad idea: A person must not use cocaine while taking other medications. Likewise, a person must not use cocaine while off of other medications. Time for said buddy to avoid bad drugs and avoid people associated with such drugs. ...Read more
What happens if she takes metformin 500 mg ER with no medical problems this medication is used for?
Generally nothing: Since metformin doesn't actively lower glucose, it just makes you more sensitive to your own insulin, it won't do anything to your blood sugar. Depending upon how much you take, it could cause stomach upset, diarrhea, etc the same as it can in anyone. Why take medication if you don't need it? That's not smart. ...Read more
Overdose: An overdose of prozac (fluoxetine) (or any SSRI for that matter) can lead to an acute serotonin syndrome. An overdose of metformin can cause lactic acidosis, but in general one has to take quite a few to produce toxicity. I am unaware of any significant interaction between the two meds. ...Read more
To lessen your: Chance of intestinal upset.Get a more detailed answer ›
Herbs and diabetes: The active ingredient in milkthistle is silymarin. As with many herbs, there are many anecdotes, and little data. Also, do not assume that an herb, because it is "natural", is necessarily better than a drug. However, I do not see anything bad about silymarin in reasonable doses in the limited literature available, so I don't see any problem with combining it with metformin. Inform your doctor. ...Read more
Medicine interaction: Yes you can ; the met form in dose is very unusual :check with the prescriber ...Read more
Yes: They are not related in any way. Each serves it own purpose and there is no harm or interaction between the 2 medicines. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
It helps, not sure: If you have the so-called polycystic ovarian syndrome and Insulin resistance problem with lower chance of fertility, the use of metformin can help, but no one really knows how truly effective it is or how long it takes. You could be pregnant tomorrow, next month, in 6 months, a year, or even never. It is frustrating, but hang in there. Wt loss can help. Consult doc regularly and good luck to you. ...Read more
Right away...but.: Glucophage (metformin) works by making Insulin work better in your body. This helps lower appetite and does not cause any weight gain. Any weight loss you have will be due to your proper attention to diet and exercise. That said, you should have better results dieting while taking the metformin than if you weren't taking it. ...Read more
Yes: Hi. Yes, many drugs. Excellent new-ish drugs (still more expensive) are GLP-1 drugs (Victoza, Byetta, Bydureon), SGLT-2 inhibitors (Invokana & Farxiga). Insulin, a great drug! Sulfonylureas (I never use them anymore, but they're cheap and work for a little while). Glitizones (their time came & sorta went). Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors (Precose, Glycet), DPP-4 inhibitors (sitagliptin, etc), others ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take metformin?
- What are the long term side effects of lisinopril?
- What happens if you stop taking tamoxifen for a week?
- What happens when you stop taking tamoxifen?
- What happens if u douche during pregnancy?
- What happens when u squeeze a herpes blister?
- What happens when you stop taking effexor?
- What will happen if i take 5 hour energy while nursing?
- What would happen if u take meth an citalopram hbr 20 mg tablet?
- What would happen if you took a metformin and it went down the wrong way?
- What would happen if metformin went down the wrong way?
- What would happen if you swallow a metformin down the wrong way?
- What happen if metformin went down the wrong way?
- What would happen if you took 3 menformin?
- Is it okay to have proctected sex after taking azrithromycin?
- What if you stop taking daily valtrex after 4 years will you withdrawl?
- How long after taking a percocet can i have a beer?
- I am prescribed opana and i took a left over oxycontin tuesday will it show up on a lab test monday or will i be able to pass my dog test
- What happens if u take arv unnecessarily?
- What happens if 40mg simvastatin is taken every other day instead of daily does that mean it is working at the 20mg strength?