Doctor insights on:
What Will Happen If U Take Cocaine And Metformin
What happens if she takes metformin 500 mg ER with no medical problems this medication is used for ?
Generally nothing: Since metformin doesn't actively lower glucose, it just makes you more sensitive to your own insulin, it won't do anything to your blood sugar. Depending upon how much you take, it could cause stomach upset, diarrhea, etc the same as it can in anyone. Why take medication if you don't need it? That's not smart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I would like to take SAM e for pain will it interfere with the metformin and with thyroid that I'm taking I also take linspril and crestar?
Too many meds?: You need to go carefully with your medication list at your next doctor's appointment. Tell her/him very specifically what your issues are and together you will come up with a program that should make your life much better. Won't happen overnight but you need to adjust somewhere. ...Read more
Overdose: An overdose of prozac (fluoxetine) ( or any SSRI for that matter) can lead to an acute serotonin syndrome. An overdose of metformin can cause lactic acidosis, but in general one has to take quite a few to produce toxicity. I am unaware of any significant interaction between the two meds. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
To lessen your: Chance of intestinal upset.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you drink and take metformin?
- What happens when you take metformin and alcohol?
- What happens if you drink wine and take metformin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will happen if you drink alcohol and take metformin medication?
- What happens when u take ambien and drink?
- What happens when u drink and take paxil?
- What happens when you drink alcohol and metformin?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free