Doctor insights on:
What Will Happen If I Wake Up With A Stye In My Eye
I get styes in my eyes probably a new one every other week and my eye lids are red and I wake up ?
Everytime i put a warm compresser on for my stye my eyes become 2 times swollen when i wake up what else an i try. Please helppp?
I have a stye in my eye.It happened to me twice last year in august and once currently. How to not let this happen again?Never had this problem before
Lid Hygiene: Recurrent stye's are usually due to an underlying condition known as blepharitis. This is a chronic condition which can be controlled with good lid hygiene, warm compressed, lid scrubs in some cases, or even medication in some cases. Your eye doctor can determine the best course of therapy for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Topical heat: While many styes are infected, antibiotics generally cannot easily get to them. Heat is very effective. Try soaking a washcloth in the very warm (not hot) water tap and putting it on the stye for 4 minutes at a time about 5 times per day. The frequency is important - 2-3 times will usually not work. If persistent after a week of this see your ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i wake up with my eye swollen shut?
- What can i do for a stye on my eye?
- What can i do for a stye in my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should my blood sugar be when i wake up?
- What is the yellow crust in my eyes when i wake up?
- I wake up and my finger tips and toes are numb what causes this
- At night i wake up to my hips hurting what causes this
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free