Doctor insights on:
What Will Happen If I Take 4 Birth Contrl Pills After Sex
Brownish discharge from urethra after sex. Unprotected sex a couple days ago not sure if any got in. On birth control but forgot to take pill before?
Before having sex took birth control Tri Nessa 4 hours early than I normally take it should this cause throwing up feeling day after sex?
TriNessa (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol): Although this medication is designed to be taken at the same time every day, taking it 4 hours early is unlikely to cause nausea the next day. That being said, it is equally unlikely that those symptoms would be due to pregnancy - the medication should still be efficacious. The nausea is likely not related to any of the items in the question. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
On birth control pills and have slight bleeding after sex right after and then next day but very light and not consistent. Is this normal?
I'm under 20 & have been experiencing light bleeding during & straight after sex. I'm currently on my 2 month of birth control pills & I'm worried?
See your doctor: Please schedule an exam with your women's health physician. This should be evaluated. ...Read more
Would taking Plan B right after sex as a precaution while on birth control pills cause me to ovulate?
I had sex & the condom broke, I'm on birth control but sometimes I forget to take it. I went and got plan b after sex but I weigh 193 & I'm scared. ?
Pregnancy?: This sounds unlikely from the scenario you describe, but if you miss your next period you may want to get a home test kit and use it. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happen if we take i pill without having sex?
- What happens if i forget to take the birth control pill?
- What will happen if i take multiple birth control pills?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after sex i can take morning pill?
- What happens if i forget to take my inh pill?
- I took postinor 5 days after unprotected sex what will happen
- What should i do after i take emergency contraceptive pills?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free