Doctor insights on:
What Will Happen If I Drank Slimy Mold
I have been drinking ice tea from a container that has mold in it. I'm not sure how long I've been drinking this. What's going to happen? Will I get s
Immune system active: Whether you know it or not, our immune systems are working everyday for us, often 'behind the scenes'. What you describe here sounds relatively harmless. We're exposed to moulds/bacteria/viruses--every day. If this was a problem, there would be noticeable symptoms which you don't have. The best thing to do is throw out that container and and watch for any mould next time. ...Read more
What to do if i noticed mold growing on the exterior of a beer can after drinking some. Please help?
Mold: Wipe off the top to clean it. Then pour the rest of the beer into a glass. If the mold is only on the outside, and none is seen in the glass, it will probably be safe to drink. ...Read more
I have been drinking water from a Brita pitcher, and I'm ten weeks pregnant. I just noticed that it has some mold on the spout of the pitcher and arou?
Ingesting mold: I understand your concerns with ingesting mold, especially when pregnant. Please refer to the Brita manufacturers instructions regarding proper cleaning and maintenance of your filter. Likely, the amount of mold exposure you have had is very small, and not likely to cause illness for you or your baby. Please see your doctor soon, especially if you feel ill. ...Read more
Can consuming cannabis edibles without pesticides, mold, toxins, etc...Do significant liver damage in long term usage? Is it worst than drinking 3 beers a day?
Marijuana: Marijuana use as you describe is in no way dangerous to the liver. So, the simple answer is no. Now if we want to talk about the dangers to your mind with increased anxiety, panic, and depression, let alone the obsession of daily drug use then we can have a frank and real discussion about what is health and what is not health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Just discovered I have been drinking out of mouldy cup for 1 week, my nasal septum feels weird...it feels "full". Also had flu symptoms for past week. How do I know if I have sinusitis from mold? Could it resorb the maxilla?
Mold not responsible: Are you quite sure that you were drinking from a moldy cup for the whole week? Usually the mold clears out when you wash or rinse your cup. Anyhow, the molds are not known to cause sinusitis or to resorb maxilla. Your symptoms are more likely from a virus infection and should be gone in few days. If not then go see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Think I have been drinking out ofa cup with mold in it fora week. Dishwasher broke so have been washing my cup by hand (no sponge just washing up liquid + water). Water tastes strange outofit and have been feeling ill. Could the mold getinto my bones?
Not likely: Most molds(fungi) found in households don't cause infectious disease in immunocompetent individuals. However some molds can produce mycotoxins which can cause illness when moldy food is eaten. Rinsing your cup would wash away any food or toxin. It's possible the thought of drinking out of a moldy cup has been making you feel ill. See you Dr if symptoms persist. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
I'm pregnant , & I drank a capri sun with some mold in it ! I think it was mold .. will my baby be okay??
Most likely your: baby will be fine. If you become ill seek medical attention. Take care. ...Read more
I accidentally drank out of a water bottle with a bunch of white and grey mold in it. Will I get sick? Should I be concerned?
I drank some beer and noticed some mold growing on the exterior of the can. Noticed the beer also tasted like wine. Will it harm me?
Spoiled beer: Mold on the outside but not in the beer itself means the mold is not the issue. If the beer tastes like wine it is likely to be spoiled and you should not drink it. ...Read more
I asked a question about prune juice. I drank 6 ounces yesterday and observed the bottle had white mold i think it looked like little worms ?
Worms move, mold no: Much more likely to have been mold. The acid in your stomach would have destroyed the mold. Don't worry about it. ...Read more
Green burning slimy diarreah today vomited once yesterday no vomit today jst sour stomach no fever eating and drinking OK 2mths post gallbladder lap?
I'm at the end of my period and have also been drinking a lot of red wine, I'm having diarrhea which is black and slimy?
Black stool: If your diarrheal stool is not mixed with your menstrual blood and you are indeed passing black stools, a serious cause could be bleeding from high in the gastrointestinal tract(esophagus, stomach or duodenum). Other causes of black stool are taking iron supplements or peptobismol. If you have any weakness or concerns about gi bleeding, go to the hospital emergency room for prompt care. ...Read more
I get violently ill the next day after drinking a couple of drinks the night before. This is new but has happened 6/15 times I've drank recently. ?
Don't drink!: your body is telling you what you already know. You're unable to either process the alcohol, or there is something you're allergic to in the drink itself. Best to not have to deal with a intense hangover the next day. There are other nonalcoholic drinks you can enjoy with your friends. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hydration: You would become dehydrated. Then you would become sick. Then you would eventually die (unless you had fluids via your food or via an intravenous line.). ...Read more
Bread mold: A small amount of bread mold is unlikely to cause you any harm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What will happen if i drank kerosene?
- What happens if someone drank shampoo?
- What would happen if you drank a little of shampoo?
- What happens if you drank a little bit of shapoom?
- What happens if you drank a little bit of shampoo?
- Drank mold coffee
- What if i drank 1 bottle of good kinght liqiud?
- I drank fabric softener
- What happen if you drank paraffin?