Doctor insights on:
What Will Be The Best Method For Treating Tonsillitis At Home
SORE throat suggest: Hydrate, lozenges especially cepacol which has mild anesthetic properties, tylenol, advil, throat coat tea are suggestions. Gargle with warm salt water with a dissolved Aspirin in it. If fever, large lymph glands, or infected looking tonsils then get culture for strep. ...Read more
What is the best thing to treat Tonsillitis caused from a virus? And how long does it usually last?
My 14 months old son has had tonsillitis three times in the last six months. What is the best treatment. ?
What would be the best medication/antibiotic for tonsillitis (only right side of tonsil is painful)? Need help... :(
Diagnosis: If you have a bacterial tonsillitis which can only be documented by a throat culture, then Augmentin is the drug of choice if you are not allergic to penicillin. If you are allergic, Ceftin or Levaquin would be my choices. But a culture and sensitivity is the only certain method to determine if and what antibiotic you should be given. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best method to clean out impacted cerumen from the ears at home?
- What is the best antibiotic treatment for tonsillitis?
- What is the best home remedies for pimples on my butt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best home remedies for carbon monoxide poisoning?
- What are the best home remedies for cholecystitis?
- What is the best treatment for low hairline at back of neck?
- What are the best diet pills can be used for energy and appetite suppression?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free