Doctor insights on:
What Will Be Done To Make My Back Incision Safe After Surgery
Yes: It is called laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Conversion to an open procedure (bigger incision) is done when there are intraoperative complications or technical difficulties, probably 5-10% of the time. Risk of open surgery is increased for higher age (over 60), obesity, long hospital stay or operating time, elevated white blood cell counts, elevated alkaline phosphatase, thick gall bladder wall. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Do nerves grow back after surgery? I had mpfl reconstruction and my knee is numb between the incisions.
Yes, they do.: Give it some time, and it will go away. ...Read more
I have large lump 4 weeks after posterior incision for back surgery. No pain, hard, size of orange. Bottom of lump starts at the bikini cut. Worried!
I am having surgery for an umbilical hernia.Dr wants to do a few incisions.How long after surgery is it safe to return to work at a Non-physical job?
7-10 days?: Patient usually needs 4-6 weeks for FULL healing after surgery. Need about 1 week for recovery of your stamina... As long as your job is the equivalent of a desk computer job or cashier, ( no lifting, pushing, pulling or anything strenuous) I'd estimate you could go back in 7-10 days. ...Read more
I'm having double incision FTM top surgery done and was wondering if regional anesthesia is a viable option for that?
I had an inguinal surgery 4 years back. Sometimes, i itch and rub my incision area now I have a scar there is that ok?
Scar: Following surgery one would expect a scar. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will my uterus be back to normal after giving birth
- Will going back to work one week after a hemorrhoid surgery affect my recovery
- What are the chances that my glioblastoma will come back after surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will i be able to go back to school after arthroscopic surgery
- What kind of surgery can be done to fix my small chin?
- What are my limitations after laser spine surgery how long will i be in hospital?
- How soon after my gallbladder surgery will i be able to eat?
- How soon after hydrocele surgery will my scrotum be back to its normal size?