Doctor insights on:
What Will A General Practitioner Do If I Have Harmed My Self
Depends: What harm have you done. A general physician will take your history, examine you and treat accordingly. Testing may be necessary and procedures may need to be done. Hopefully you have a trusting relationship with your pcp and cand discuss issues with him or her and not worry. I hope you have not harmed yourself badly and that you seek care. ...Read more
It depends: Some hospital especially in rural area are very elaborate with this because not enough specialist around for delivery and prenatal done by practitioner , in the city you can not do that. ...Read more
Listen. Ask.: During your physical, we ask about general signs of depression. If yes, then we check out how bad, including "ever think of hurting yourself?" during regular visits, we listen for clues about stress and how it effects you. Always more to your whole story. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Don't know if: any of the US based doctors that write for Healthtap know this answer. If you Dr is a GP it is a fair question to ask. ...Read more
Do an online search: There are doctors in each community. To start, an adult woman needs an internist or family practitioner, plus an obgyn doctor. A man needs an internist or family practitioner. One can search on healthtap by city name, to see if local doctors are on healthtap (if they are, then one can read their writings to learn more about them). Also, one can check his own insurer's website for doctor's names. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i have circles like spots on my harms?
- What can i do for a weak blader i keep peeing on my self?
- I constantly worry about my kids getting harmed or sick do i have a neurosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What harm can salt do to my body if i eat too much?
- I have sex with my self 5 in the day
- I have a wound on my nose what to do
- Here are my symptoms what do i have
- What do i have to do to become a nurse practitioner?