Doctor insights on:
What Was Arnold Schwarzenegger Max In Bench Pressing
Yes : The excess overload can cause injury and damage to the back muscles, ligaments, tendons and discs. Proper training, lifting technique, position, stance and posture as well as knowing one's limits may help avert some of the risks. ...Read more
Is it normal for your body to shake when u lift up weights? I started to do some bench pressing; I have pots, so is this me very deconditioned?
Could be. : Could be just deconditioned muscles. Go slowly. Lift safely. ...Read more
Could be..: As in prior answer on this topic, any exercise done improperly or to excess, when one is just starting a particular exercise and those muscles, tendons are unconditioned, injuries very common. Would get guidance of exercise physiologist, or trainer before starting, and always start low and go slow (like giving medication to the elderly). ...Read more
Shoulder pain: While weightlifting could be from the acromioclavicular joint, the rotator cuff, the glenohumeral joint or a combination of all three. First proper mechanics are needed. Second one must make certain that there not any underlying issues. Finally often reducing the weight helps. And spending some time strengthening the smaller muscles of the shoulder girdle such as building up rotators and the biceps and triceps and the trapezius. ...Read more
Change routine: You probably have torn or injured your shoulder rotator cuff, which can be a persistent "plague" on your exercise routine. Do not do the same thing that caused it for a while and in any event exercise through stiffness but not through pain. If this was at a gym, perhaps there is a consultant who can advise you about alternate exercises. You could also see a physiatrist for advice. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Was told i have kidney stone in kidney what size can pass through penis
- What should i do if i was punched in the eye?
- What is in advocare mns max 3?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- This morning with sharp pain in my left ear i was wondering what could this be
- I was in the store and i all of a sudden got really dizzy what could be wrong
- Sore throat for 4 days i had strep when i was in my teens what is it
- Can bench pressing cause numbness in both arms?
- Arnold schwarzenegger max bench press