Doctor insights on:
What Wart Medication Over The Counter Would You Recommend For Fast Results
Several treatments.: You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good. Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have had anal warts since 2010. Can i get an over-the-counter medication or is the only option to see a doc?
Yes: But be careful because they burn when they get on your skin. Over the counter wart remover solutions are usually salicylic acid solutions. You can put vaseline on the good skin around the wart to keep the salicylic acid away. Covering the wart (after applying medicine) helps. Multiple treatments are usually necessary depending on the size of the wart. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What over-the-counter pain relief would you recommend for broken bones?
- Over counter medications plantar warts
- What over-the-counter lotion would you reccomend for dermititus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use over-the-counter wart medication to treat genital warts?
- What is the best over-the-counter medication for eczema?
- What is the best over-the-counter medication for eczema in children?
- What is the best over-the-counter medication for trigger thumb?
- Talk to a dermatologist online