Doctor insights on:
What Vitamins Help Blood Flow To The Penis
Let's find out: A young man's maximum flaccid length is unlikely to actually change, but many variables affect the quality of erection. If this is flagging even when things are very exciting, a physician can check you over for a host of illnesses (pituitary adenoma needs to be considered among many others). Forget about the vitamins. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Best over the counter vitamin supplements to improve blood flow to penis and have overall harder, healthier erections?
None: The short and true answer is that there is no vitamin, supplement,or any magic potion which can do it.The TV adds and free mailed literature will claim magic results,please stay away from them ...Read moreGet help now ›
Seldom problem but: Lack of blood flow to hair roots is seldom a problem; hair loss is usually genetic though certain nutrient deficiencies (biotin, zinc etc.) are occ. A factor. One of the best nutrients to improve blood flow is Niacin (not niacinamide) which causes a flush due to vasodilation. Magnesium can help. Nattokinase, ginger, curcumin ; fish oil improve circulation by thinning blood.Scalp massage may help. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Vit D, B3 and...: Research shows low vit d increases erectile dysfunction (www.Newswise.Com/articles/vitamin-d-and-erectile-dysfunction) & nniacin (b3) improves erections in men with high cholesterol (www.Livescience.Com/15657-vitamin-improves-erectile-dysfunction.Html ). These likely take time to help; the Amino Acid l-arginine (2000 mg) often helps right away. Many herbs can help. Consult a holistic doctor. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What vitamins help blood flow to my penis?
- What vitamin helps to reduce stiff muscles in the lower back butt?
- What vitamins help with blood flow?
- Is there another option for blood flow to the penis besides meds or pumps?
- What herb or vitamin to take to add oxygen to the blood?
- What vitamin helps blood flow?
- What happens to the blood flow to the viscera during exercise?
- What are the active chemical components of bitter melon that help to lower blood sugar levels?
- Talk to a urologist online for free