Doctor insights on:
What Vitamins Help Blood Flow To My Penis
Let's find out: A young man's maximum flaccid length is unlikely to actually change, but many variables affect the quality of erection. If this is flagging even when things are very exciting, a physician can check you over for a host of illnesses (pituitary adenoma needs to be considered among many others). Forget about the vitamins. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Best over the counter vitamin supplements to improve blood flow to penis and have overall harder, healthier erections?
None: The short and true answer is that there is no vitamin, supplement,or any magic potion which can do it.The TV adds and free mailed literature will claim magic results,please stay away from them ...Read more
Seldom problem but: Lack of blood flow to hair roots is seldom a problem; hair loss is usually genetic though certain nutrient deficiencies (biotin, zinc etc.) are occ. A factor. One of the best nutrients to improve blood flow is Niacin (not niacinamide) which causes a flush due to vasodilation. Magnesium can help. Nattokinase, ginger, curcumin ; fish oil improve circulation by thinning blood.Scalp massage may help. ...Read more
Vit D, B3 and...: Research shows low vit d increases erectile dysfunction (www.Newswise.Com/articles/vitamin-d-and-erectile-dysfunction) & nniacin (b3) improves erections in men with high cholesterol (www.Livescience.Com/15657-vitamin-improves-erectile-dysfunction.Html ). These likely take time to help; the Amino Acid l-arginine (2000 mg) often helps right away. Many herbs can help. Consult a holistic doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What vitamins help blood flow to the penis?
- What vitamin supplements can i take to help strengthen my nails?
- What vitamins help with blood flow?
- What kinds of vitamins or minerals will help my broken wrist to heal?
- What are some foods or vitamins that can help my eye sight to be better?
- What vitamin helps blood flow?
- Are there vitamins i can take to help lower my blood sugar?
- What can i do to keep my penis hard?
- Talk to a urologist online for free