Doctor insights on:
What Viruses Can Harm An Unborn Baby
Unlikely: Small amounts of caffeine are probably safe in pregnancy. It's best to limit yourself to less than 200 mg a day, about the amount in two 8 ounce cups of coffee. Large amounts of caffeine, can interfere with your sleep, cause dehydration and stimulate heart rate irregularities. Caffeinated sodas have about 1/3 the caffeine as coffee and tea has about 1/2. ...Read more
Can ajax harm an unborn baby I ate a sandwich that tasted like it . I just want to know just in case I did eat some on my sandwich from the store?
No: Congratulations on your pregnancy. People will tell you this should be a joyful time, but human emotions are complex and often incomprehensible. If you find yourself tearing up for no reason, perhaps you can talk with your physician and get help learning ways to manage your thoughts. If there's a clear source of sorrow in your life, your physician or another wise person is a resource. ...Read more
I accidentally cooked and ate a store bought quiche without first removing the aluminium tray. Will this harm my unborn baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What diet pills can harm an unborn baby?
- What can harm my unborn baby?
- Dettol disinfectant can it harm my unborn baby
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can shouting harm my unborn baby?
- Ovarian cyst can it harm an unborn baby
- Can a cold harm my unborn baby?
- Can sleeping on my stomach harm my unborn baby?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free