Doctor insights on:
What Usually Could Cause A Guy Painful Ejaculation
Ejaculation occurs with a sexual climax during sex or masturbation or during so called "wet dreams". Pre-cum emission comes from cowper's gland with duct that opens into bulbar or mid- urethra urethra & ? Without warning. Then ejaculation occurs after semen enters urethra from ejaculatory duct, just beyond bladder neck which reflexly contracts followed by ...Read more
Only if treated prop: Yes if treated appropriately with effective antibiotics for the whole course at least28 days, . ...Read more
See details: Have this issue evaluated as some underlying causes can be serious. ...Read more
I do not experience painful ejaculation, but I have burning sensation after ejaculation. Pee afterwards help a bit, but not for long. Please help.
Unrelated: These are probably unrelated conditions. I would start by seeing your primary care physician, who can do an initial evaluation of your complaints and likely initiate treatment, and send you to specialists if necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is tha cause of a painful bump near tha anal area?
- What could cause sudden sharp chest pain that lasts a few seconds?
- Causes of swollen, painful, red lumps on the penis
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- Talk to a urologist online for free