Doctor insights on:
What Typically Causes Blood Vessels In Eye To Become Engorged
Eyedoc say blood vessels in eye constrict/unconstrict causing me to see colors, and sometimes hallucenations what could cause this? Where do I go?
Could be a migraine : I would definitely ask your eye doctor since they have already examined you but, given your age, it sounds like it may be an ocular migraine. Sometimes these migraines give strange visual phenomena (dark spots in vision, zig zag flashing lights) and are not necessarily associated with a migraine type headache. Though they seem scary, they are actually benign. ...Read more
Eye hemorrhage: If your are describing a redness confined to a segment of the white of one eye this may be a subconjunctival hemorrhage.These can be caused by trauma, coughing, straining, weight lifting but are most often occur with no noticeable cause. High BP and anticoagulant meds can potentiate these.These are often benign and require no treatment.Slight tenderness is common but pain/visual loss are not. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes blood vessels to break in the eye?
- What can cause blood vessels in the eye to burst?
- Causes of burst blood vessels in the eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes blood vessel engorgement in the eye?
- What are the causes of ruptured blood vessels in the eye?
- What are the causes of broken blood vessels in the eye?
- What causes vessels to be engorged behind the eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free