Doctor insights on:
What Types Of Foods To Eat For Healthy Nourished Hair
Are there any foods that i can particularly eat to make my hair healthier and stronger?my hair natural and extremely curly.
My hair is loss day by day and hair is not growing wot I do which type food i eat nd which frute is best for me?
Apart from hair color, foods they eat, are all the functioning of organs inside the human body, the type of diseases the very same in any part of world?
Yes: But we all differ in detail so the particular disease might be genetic risk. ...Read more
Healthy hair: For healthy hair growth: Get adequate sleep,avoid excess sugar & fat in diet, v carbonated beverages, eat enough protein, exercise regularly. Biotin helps (but don't over do it). Insure you have adequate Iron (like kale & other dark green leafies), Omega 3 fatty acids (like walnuts) & vitamin E (fruits & vegetables). Avoid sulfates & formaldehyde in shampoos). Avoid excessive blow dry heat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Healthy diet: If there was some home remedy or food that could regrow hair, it would've been packaged, marketed and sold a long time ago for billions! what you can do is minimize stress, and try to eat and sleep well. Stay hydrated, avoid processed foods, sugars. Increase fiber. Also, it wouldn't hurt to get checked out by your doc to rule out other medical causes like thyroid, anemia, et. ...Read more
Smooth hair?: If your hair is naturally kinky or curly, food won't change this. If you mean instead that it's dry or flyaway, you may need more healthy fats in your diet, such as fish, ground flax seeds, walnuts, avocados, etc. Or supplement with high quality fish oil. Zinc, protein, and biotin are also needed for healthy hair -- eggs are the perfect blend of these. Blueberries for vit c, greek yogurt for b5. ...Read more
Nothing: Nothing you take is likely to change the rate of hair growth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of food to eat for high blood pressure?
- What food to eat for inflammation of pleurisy?
- What are the major types of nutrients that you need to obtain from the foods you eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cheese healthy food and what kind of cheese i should eat to be healthy?
- What kind of healthy foods can i eat to add muscle tone?
- What types of foods are good to eat during the first trimester?
- What types of food can you eat for low iron?
- What is the best type of food to eat for rapid healthy weight gain?