Doctor insights on:
What Types Of Cancer Are Common During Late Adolescence And Early Adulthood
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Greater demand: Subtle processing irregularities may not be identified in earlier years when the environmental demands were not as complex, , and individuals are developing skills to meet the needs of theri irregular processing instead of developing more typical skills so with the adolescent brain pruning thier function is more compromised that is functional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do risk factors for breast cancer such as early menarche, late menopause, & nullipara have in common?
Hormone: Longer exposure to higher levels of estrogen hormones is suggested, but these statistical findings are a measurement of increased risks. The statistics are not meant to tell us why things happen, they only measure what is seen in the us population. See gail risk model measurements. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the average survival percentages of an american adult with the most common types of cancer?
Usually: Early-stage cancers usually do not cause weight loss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some early signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
- What are common early symptoms of colorectal cancer?
- What are common side effects of barium swallow and barium meal tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common type of hallucinations in schizophrenia?
- What are the common symptoms of carpitunal arthritis and tendonitis?
- What are the common causes of foot pain and numbness in the legs?
- What type of parasites are common in the middle east?
- Talk to a pediatrician online