Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Physician Should I See For Foot Arch Discomfort
The common term for the plantar arch is the arch that the bottom of the foot makes behind the ball of the foot to the heel on the inside (medial plantar arch) of the foot; however, there is actually another arch that is across the ball of the foot called the transverse arch just behind the ...Read more
Foot arch pain from running. Who is best to see? Podiatrist, Physio, Chiro or Other? This is a reoccurring injury - knee related I think :(
I have a foot cramp (in my arch) that has persisted for 3 days. What can I do to help and what kind of doctor or therapist should I see?
My foot arch on the right hurts, but I only walked at the mall a couple of hours. What do you think it is?
Mechanical support: Arch pain and shin splints are often due to over training and faulty mechanics of your foot. Make sure that you are in a good running shoe that is not worn out. Adding an over the counter arch support such as a spenco arch spport or a spenco orthotic can help as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Some of the ankle braces are adjustable if it is that is one way, check to see if the size is proper. I don't know if it is directly on your skin if it is try putting your sock on first, you can try padding it as well with something like adhesive moleskin. Lastly, if all else fails get a different brand brace. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
A swollen vessel: There are a network of vessels that criss-cross the foot in the are of the arch. Sometimes if a vessel is engorged (like a swollen vein) a "pulse" can be felt and it may be adjacent to one of the nerves that cross that site. It could cause some vibration sensation as well as some discomfort. Have a podiatrist examine it to determine what is going on. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of physician should i see for hip pain and joint aches?
- What specialist should i see for my diabetic foot infections?
- What type of doctor should i see to diagnose and treat my headache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of doctor should i see for neck pain?
- What type of doctor should i see for a ganglion cyst?
- What type of specialist should i see for shin splints problems?
- What type of doctor do i see for athletes foot?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free