Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Parasites Are Common In The Middle East
Few: Parasites are uncommon but include fish tapeworms from sushi and the like, hookworms, histoplasmosis, toxoplasmosis, and less commonly tapeworms and roundworms. Food should come from a safe source, be cooked properly and precautions taken out of doors for parasites entering bare feet and from animals excreta. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
SE parasites: Cyclospora, Giardia, Filariasis, Heartworm, Cryptosporidiosis, free living ameoba, Pediculosis (scabies, lice) Toxoplasma gondii, Roundworm, E. vermicularis (pinworm), Hookworm, Triatomine Bug, Tick borne diseases, Mosquito borne diseases (encephalitis), to name a few. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not common: Parasites sometimes found on hawaii include: angiostrongylosis, ascariasis, cysticercosis, fascioliasis, heterophyidiasis, toxocarosis, trichinosis, and trichiuriasis, toxocata canis, dipylidium caninum asciola gigantic, a ngiostrongylus cantonensis) capillaria hepatica, hyn1enolepis nana, taenia solium & trichinella spiralis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of parasites are common in the midwestern united states?
- What type of parasites are common in the southern united states?
- What are some common skin parasites?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is an east infection?
- What is the most common type of leukemia?
- What is the most common type of cancer?
- Common intestinal parasites in humans
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online