Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Keyboard Could Reduce The Chance Of Wrist And Hand Injuries
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Orthopod/Hand specia: Orthopedist or a hand specialist.Get a more detailed answer ›
I smacked my forearm against the edge of the door. I have a large knot that is very painful. My wrist and hand also hurt.What could it be?
Hard to answer: Many reasons. If persistent see a neurologist. ...Read more
See a physician: Unfortunately, that is not nearly enough information to hazard a diagnosis, even via health tap. The location of the pain is an important clue to the diagnosis as well as any associated injuries or exacerbating conditions. An evaluation by a qualified hand specialist would be helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stop playing! :): Sorry, but it was too easy to respond by saying to stop doing the thing that causes pain! seriously, if playing games (i assume video?)causes severe pain, it is likely related to overuse and irritation of nerves, tendons or muscles. Trying a different grip, the other hand or decreasing use could help. If more pain or symptoms change get checked. Do get some outdoor exercise though! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hand injuries and disorders wrist injuries and disorders
- What type of dr to see for joint pain swelling in hands wrist elbow?
- What is tenosynovitis of hand and wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do if i have a numbness for 2 days in both hands from keyboard?
- Hand and wrist strengthening exercises after an injury
- Hand wrist pain recover computer related injury
- What could you do with a broken wrist?
- Why do my wrists hurt when i type on the keyboard?