Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Keyboard Could Reduce The Chance Of Wrist And Hand Injuries
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Orthopod/Hand specia: Orthopedist or a hand specialist.Get a more detailed answer ›
I smacked my forearm against the edge of the door. I have a large knot that is very painful. My wrist and hand also hurt.What could it be?
I have cut so deep i hit a tendon, my wrist and hand are starting to really hurt specially in the palm and thumb area. I am losing a lot of strength and feeling in my fingers and thumb. Is that because i cut my tendon or could it be something else?
Hard to answer: Many reasons. If persistent see a neurologist. ...Read more
Stop playing! :): Sorry, but it was too easy to respond by saying to stop doing the thing that causes pain! seriously, if playing games (i assume video?)causes severe pain, it is likely related to overuse and irritation of nerves, tendons or muscles. Trying a different grip, the other hand or decreasing use could help. If more pain or symptoms change get checked. Do get some outdoor exercise though! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- What could be the cause of redness between my scrotum and anus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- Sudden onset of pain in both hands and feet what could it be
- What could be the cause of sudden numbness and or tingling in limbs?
- What could cause a tingling in the fingers of my left hand that wont go away?
- What could be the cause of tingling in arm and hand?