Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Injuries Makes Your Wrist Creek
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Several: Creakiness in a joint can be a bony abnormality, fluid build up, or soft tissue injury such as tendinous or ligamentous. Maintain your activity, ice the joint if it's hot or sore, and occasionally Acetaminophen or an NSAID could be used for pain. Creakiness typically goes away though. ...Read more
Neutral position.: Frequent typing might increase the risk to suffer from various pain symptoms in the wrists and fingers since you put stress on nerves passing between the lower arm and hand. The best position to minimize pain is to support the base of the hand on a soft pad and have the wrists bent slightly upwards. Frequent rests are important. ...Read more
Straight: Straight and unbent.Get a more detailed answer ›
Could be.: You should always give a break by moving around and exercising your wrists and have a good support for typing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What types of food are good to eat to make your hair grow faster?
- Severely itchy wrists what makes people have itchy wrists
- What types of injuries in wet weather?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your wrist hurts?
- What makes your poop watery?
- What makes your breasts sore?
- What makes your cholesterol high?
- What type of keyboard could reduce the chance of wrist and hand injuries?