Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Doctor Would You Go To For A Swollen Thumb Joint
Likely PCP / Ortho: As a family physician, i would say your primary care provider (pcp) would definately be a good place to start. From there, you may need to see any number of specialists, if your pcp is concerned. These may include an orthopedist, rheumatologist, or infectious disease specialist. However, it is likely most efficient to see your pcp to get an initial evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A rheumatologist: A rheumatologist is the appropriate specialist to see. ...Read more
A rheumatologist: A rheumatologist is the doctor is see if you finger joints are swollen. ...Read more
Tendon damage: Tendon damage is best evaluated by an orthopedist. ...Read more
Swollen leg: vascular surgeonGet a more detailed answer ›
Colchicin and/or Ind: You will be prescribed colchicin and/or i ndomethacin and follow up with you family doctor or rheumatologist for follow up care. ...Read more
When you are a diebetic and your feet you have puss commimgg from a bruise what kind of doc should I see foot or primary?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor could you go to for a swollen joint in your thumb?
- Type doctor pain in thumb swollen
- What type of doctor would i go to in order to get a sleep disorder diagnosed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red swollen thumb joint
- Painful swollen thumb joint
- What type of doctor treats joint injury?
- What type of doctor would i see for facial ear pain?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free