Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Doctor Treats Excessive Sweating
Hyperhidrosis: Most likely the best place to start is at the dermatologist's office. ...Read more
What can I do to stop excessive sweating from anti depressants? My doctor doesn't know what to do and i can't afford botox. I have tried every kind too
Have osteomyelitis again. Had MRI today, no results yet. Hot, excessive sweating but no fever, weak, nauseous. Wait to call doc tomorrow or ER?
Excess sweating: Over the counter stuff is few and far to help but aluminum chloride anti perspirants can be found at your health food store and drug stores, wearing dri fit underclothes to help absorb the sweat, acupuncture is sometimes helpful. It is unfortunately something that may require more advanced techniques with prescriptions, botox, nerve treatments, etc. ...Read more
Sweating: Before you go for creams or ointments please contact your doctor and get his/her advice. It could be a chemical reaction or it could be an emotional problem. Your doctor will help you. ...Read more
My 6 month old baby boy has a very hot head and he sweats a lot. I checked with doctor he says its normal. But I m worried.is it normal?
Check: Check his temperature in his bottom. If this is normal, make sure his environment is cool. Babies generally sweat to remove excess heat from their bodies. All the best. ...Read more
My vaginal area sweats alot. Sometimes fishy odor, doc tested for BV and YI all clean. What could it be? I have herpes2 shouldnt be related with that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of doctor treats hyperthyroid conditions?
- What type of doctor treats vertigo?
- What type of doctor treats osteoporosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of doctor treats joint injury?
- What type of doctor treats psoriatic arthritis?
- What type of doctor treats shoulder injuries?
- What type of doctor treats the tongue?
- Talk to a dermatologist online