Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Doctor Do I See For Athletes Foot
Several options: Primary care physician, dermatologist, podiatrist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Orthopedic surgeon: You can see an orthopedic surgeon to cover both issues. If each body area requires extreme expertise then seek a sports orthopedic surgeon for knees and foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon for foot. Usually a general orthopedic surgeon or sports surgeon can address both issues. Good luck. ...Read more
Podiatrist or: Dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Brachymetarsia: See your podiatrist .Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Many types of doctors treat leg pain. Many causes are musculoskeletal making an orthopod a good choice, but many are also commonly diagnosed and well treated by your family physician. Start with one of those and if it something more serious like a vascular or dermatologic issue, they can refer you in the right direction. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor do i see for athletes foot?
- What type of doctor do i need to see for interstitial cystitits?
- What type of doctor do i see for a swollen lip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What doctor do i see for hematomacrosis?
- What doctor do i see for jaw pain?
- What doctor do i see for brittle bones?
- What type of doctor do i see if have a haed lump on my side?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free