Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Corrective Eye Surgery Is Least Likely To Leave A Scar
None of them: Are likely to cause a corneal scar. ...Read more
Surgery: One that does not involve the cornea. ...Read more
LASIK: Depening on your eye glasses prescription (how long eye is, amount of astigmatism [curvature of cornea or lens is not spherical), pre-operative risk factors (ie, any dry eye, autoimmune, Herpes history, etc), your eyeMD can determine if you are a candidate. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org ...Read more
No: Your ophthalmologist will address both concerns.Get a more detailed answer ›
Eye surgery: The options vary depending on your prescription but they include laser eye surgery (lasik, epi-lasik, lasek, prk), orthokeratology, clear lens extraction, phakic intraocular lens implantation, intracorneal ring segments, incisional corneal surgery, and others. See an eye doctor to see what is your best option. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
18 and older: Lasik is fda-approved for those 18 and older. More importantly, surgery is held off until there is no appreciable change in your prescription from year to year. Cataract surgery can be done at any age, and refractive lens surgery is similar to lasik - usually reserved for those over the age of 18. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Corrective surgery for lazy eye
- Corrective eye surgery risks
- How does corrective laser eye surgery work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Types of scars after surgery
- What kind of corrective surgery can i have for bow legs?
- What itchy red bumps leave scars?
- What are the side effects of leaving your eye contacts on over night?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free