Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Contacts Should People Who Have Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis Use
Maybe: Gpc is a condition of hyperallergic response usually to the cleaners for contact lenses but occasionally to the composition of the lenses themselves. Your ophthalmologist will provide remedies to treat this and when successful, can suggest types of contact lenses and treatment regimens which will allow the wear of contacts in the future. But first, treat the condition. ...Read more
Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the thin mucous membrane that lines the front surface of the eyeball and the inside of the eyelids. As the inflammation increases, it causes the tiny blood vessels in the conjunctiva to dilate, thus leading to a redness of the eye. Depending on the cause of the conjunctitis there can also be itching, irritation, and discharge ...Read more
Gianr paplary conjun: Yes it can be seen in allergic conjunctivitis or vernal keratoconjunctvitis which is a seasonal atopic disease in young people, that can become severe sometime.And lead to corneal ulcers, more common in boys.But it is more common in contact lens wearer.The condition is ige mediated, and treated with antihistaminedrops or mast cell stabilisers, and sometimes steroids. ...Read more
Gpc common/contact : Gpc is a common complication of contact lens wear.This is ige mediated and allergic symptoms accompany papilary changes in palpabral conjunctiva.Similar reactions are seen in ocular prosthesis patients should discontinue the use of all contact lenses for 2 to 4 weeks, as the symptoms are gone and there is improvement .Antihistamine drops and mast cells atabilisers are used and steroid can be used. ...Read more
Diagnosed CHRONIC GIANT PAPILLARY CONJUNCTIVITIS. Have enzymatic cleaned contacts/not worn them. Eyes still closed w/pus in am. Bacterial?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type mental disorder does someone who stalks people have?
- What is wrong with people who have neurofibromatosis?
- What are the demographics of people who have addisons disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i tell people who ask about my disease?
- What tea is good for people who have high blood pressure?
- What is the best oil for cooking to the people who are having blod cholesterol?
- What is the survival rate of people who have asterosytomas in the brain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free