Doctor insights on:
What Type Of Amnesia Is Called When Someone Loses All His Memory
Memory loss is a symptom in which a person cannot recall (remember) something that he previously learned. Some memory loss is normal, such as not remembering facts learned in school years ago but not used since then. Other memory loss is abnormal, such as that caused by Alzheimer's Dementia ...Read more
I know someone who is having a lot of memory loss. Doctors have taken brain scans but cant find anything. He loses days at a time. ?
Memory loss: The newer imaging scans are usually relatively good in finding things that may cause memory issues like dementia or poor circulation of the brain which can cause to memory loss. However the best thing to determine memory loss is to perform a neuropsychological test. These test a very specific and accurate figuring The process of memory problems. These tests are very reliable for memory problems ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Different areas: It is not always the case but if it happens possibly because different areas of brain affected. ...Read more
Two types of: Medications are available: cholinesterase inhibitors such as Aricept and nmda receptor antagonists like namenda. The first class increases acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in memory. Namenda decreases abnormal brain activity allowing clearer thinking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is called when you lose your memory?
- What types of food can someone eat when on dialysis and is dietbetic?
- What is the best type of bra to wear when sufferering from costochondritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I feel tired all the time even when i get 8 hours of sleep what is that
- What is most of the weight loss from when individuals lose weight quickly?
- What is the best type of exercise to lose weight?
- What type of exercise is best for someone with back problems?
- Talk to a neurologist online