Doctor insights on:
What Type Mental Disorder Does Someone Who Stalks People Have
Stalking behavior: Stalking behavior may be related to a mental disorder such as ocd, a psychotic condition, a delusional disorder, a sexual disorder, or some other disorder. Or it is possible that stalking behavior is simply a function of deviant or criminal behavior. At times, the lines between psychopathology, deviant and criminal behavior becomes difficult to sort out. ...Read more
Human State: Without being facetious, i'd say this is the state of most humans -- whether we realize it or not. Most of us are shocked when others see things differently from us. Think of all the household arguments you've ever seen; the stalemate in our congress; wars, etc. We walk around with our opinions of others, forgetting that we only see a portion of reality. In this way, we're all delusional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Honesty and caring.: Mental disorders are difficult to treat in the best of circumstances. Part of the problem is the person may not believe that they have a problem. Give honest feedback about their behavior, mood, thinking; that they do/do not seem like their usual self. Speak honestly, offer to listen if they want to talk about medications or their frustrations. Remember, medications are tools for a better life. ...Read more
Your own outlets: People who live with or care for people with significant behavioral health problems face challenges, frustration and sometimes exhaustion. It is important that love ones & care givers accept help. Support groups, individual therapy, friends to talk with, breaks etc. Can go a along way. ...Read more
Would someone who constantly lies..Even over insignificant issues have a mental disorder or just sneaky..It is continual lying?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do to be a caregiver for someone who is mentally ill?
- What type of contacts should people who have giant papillary conjunctivitis use?
- What is wrong with people who have neurofibromatosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get an std from someone who does not have an std?
- What is the safest way to have oral sex with someone who is hpv positive?
- What symptoms does someone with depression always have?
- What symptoms does someone with hemothorax have?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free