Doctor insights on:
What Type Can Parasites Can I Get From Eating Undercooked Turkey
Salmonella: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/duck_&_goose_from_farm_to_table/index.aspas on any perishable meat, fish or poultry, bacteria can be found on raw or undercooked duck or goose. Bacteria multiply rapidly in the "danger zone, " at temperatures between 40° and 140 °f (out of refrigeration and before thorough cooking occurs). Freezing may limit growth but does not kill bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tapeworm: Tapeworm called tenea solium.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not so much: Unless you get severely ill. Only if the turkey was contaminated to begin with, would undercooking allow an infection to be passed on. In all likelihood, if you did not get sick in the first 12 hours after eating it, you have nothing more to worry about. Were you the cook or was this outside your control? Always try to make sure it is properly cooked. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked bison?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked shellfish?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked duck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get salmonella from undercooked brownies?
- What can i take to get rid of parasites?
- What types of bacterial infections can i get from a bug bite?
- Can i get colitis from eating sushi?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online